In addition to several laboratories in UH main campus for thin film materials processing and metrology, AMI's main laboratory is housed in building 15 of the UH Technology Bridge.
Pilot Superconductor Manufacturing Facility
- 4,500 sq. ft.
- UH Technology Bridge – Building 14A
Semiconductor Device Fabrication Laboratory
- 13,000 sq. ft.
- UH Technology Bridge – Building 15
- Class 1000 cleanroom
- Device fabrication area -Metrology area
- Safely handles several toxic and pyrophoric gases (used in metal organic chemical vapor deposition and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition processes
- Low pressure gas cylinders (used for safer arsine, phosphine and germane delivery)
- Highly trained staff to assist with projects and equipment usage
Left Column Image